The Journal – April 14, 2015
The Journal is a documentary and factual magazine show produced by students in the Broadcasting and Film Program at Centennial College’s Story Arts Centre in Toronto.
This episode contains the following stories:
- A profile of a Vietnamese refugee family who were given a chance to immigrate to Canada last year.
- A profile of a girl’s journey as she got her latest ink addition.
- A profile on one of Toronto’s hottest trends: Snakes and Lattes.
- A profile on a magician.
- A profile on Special Needs Cheerleading
- A profile on a kidney donor and his organ donation organization.