As The Heel Turns – episode 20
One of the most free-flowing episodes in the show’s brief history, Pop and Big Al go back and forth like Flair and Steamboat as they discuss a variety of topics ranging from Daniel Bryan’s retirement to the barren babyface landscape to the worst finisher in the WWE today and more!
Episode 20 breakdown
- A look back on some of our favourite Daniel Bryan moments and what made him a special performer both in and out of the ring.
- Wherefore art thou Wade Barrett? We discuss what went wrong for the snake-bitten British grappler and what could be in store for him if he leaves the WWE.
- Big Al goes full nerd rage on Alberto Del Rio’s new double stomp finisher a.k.a. the dumbest thing in the history of life.
- A look at the merits of the WWE’s upcoming Cruiserweight tournament.
- What the WWE could learn about booking babyfaces from how they built up Jeff Hardy.
- How should the WWE have handled the Ric Flair/Becky Lynch kiss “outrage”?
- Praise for the Miz and what he has in common with NHL All-Star John Scott.
- Looking ahead (and past?) the main event of Sunday’s Fastlane main event.
- Smash Wrestling’s “H8ful Eight” this weekend!
Follow us at:
Facebook: As the Heel Turns
Check out the next Infinity taping at Harmony Hall in Oshawa on Dec. 27 and then the first ever “Smash Wrestling vs. CZW” event at the Franklin Horner Community Centre in Etobicoke on Jan. 16.