In our premiere story, our real life influencers tell us what makes them happy – in just a word or many.
rogo: [verb] to ask
We ask because we love authentic storytelling.
rogo is a new, unscripted, interactive web series where we talk to real people about real topics. We want to hear about people’s thoughts and perspectives, but also how they may change over time. We’ve talked to a lot of kids and adults about an assortment of intimate and contemporary topics. Our goal here is to share stories. This is a show for people who are interested in people.
The rogo TEAM
- Nicole Honderich
- Brett Haynes
- Tash De Zilva
- Quinn Doherty
- Kevin Andersen
And a big thanks to all our participants for coming out.
We also love MUSIC
- “Upbeat Drums” | WaveToys
- “Energetic Upbeat Percussive Action Stomps and Claps” | Elysium Audio Labs
- All music tracks used in rogo are licensed
- Of course, a special thank you to Stephen Kirkwin for sharing your beautiful song.
All hands on deck
Thank you for the additional help on set.
- Jasmine Choi
- Fai Hassan
- Meg Mackay
- Tasha Perera
- And a special THANK YOU to Helen Sianos for your mentorship and for coming on set.
Filmed on location at Centennial College’s Story Arts Centre in Toronto, CANADA.
Children’s Media Program, 2020